We are so excited to release our series of min-workshops in an effort to support the talent of the up & coming wedding supplier community.
Our first workshop will be focussed on new wedding photographers, and assisting them to grow their skills and their wedding portfolio at the same time. This workshop will feature beautiful styled areas, as well as a bridal model for portrait photography.
DATE :: Thursday, 19th February 2015.
VENUE :: Ewingsdale Hall, William Flick Lane, Byron Bay
TIME :: 4:00pm - 6:30pm (NSW time)
WORKSHOP COST :: $250
This workshop will include;
- Introduction, welcome and briefing from Kristy from Figtree Wedding Photography.
- A range of styled areas, wedding props and bridal locations to photograph. All attendees will be guided through each space with in depth detail on photographing the spaces.
- Free time to photograph the spaces at leisure with support from Figtree Wedding Photography.
- Full copyright of all images taken, with credit to suppliers.
- Limited to 12 spaces to ensure one on one time.
A brief rundown of how the day will look;
3:45pm - Arrival.
4:00pm - Welcome. This will include a camera briefing with Figtree Wedding Photography, and how the day will run and tips on how it will be photographed.
4:15pm- Walk through of the styled spaces. With demonstrations on 'how to' photograph each space and detail, including settings, camera lenses etc. This will also include a small session on bridal model posing with a bride. This will include an interactive Q&A session.
5:15pm - Each space will be open to your creativity, so it is your time to make your way around and build your wedding portfolio.
6:15pm - Free time, networking, refreshments served.
6:30pm - Session is complete.
Confirmed suppliers on the day will be;
Furniture Hire - Hampton Event Hire
Styling - Little Gray Station
Photography assistance - Figtree Wedding Photography
Cake - Rebellyous Cake Company
Stationery - Cass Deller Design
Location - Ewingsdale Hall
With more suppliers to be confirmed.
TO SECURE YOUR SPOT SIMPLY CLICK HERE.
Limited to 12 places only. We have 4 positions currently remaining.